Diseases of the skeletal system:
- sciatica, brachial neuralgia
- tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- calcaneal spur, etc.
Dysfunction of temporomandibular joint:
- bruxism (teeth grinding)
- problems related to dental prostheses.
Dysfunctions of the cardio-respiratory system:
- sleep apnea
- chronic inflammation of the upper respiratory tract
- chronic sinusitis
- swelling of the extremities
- shortness of breath.
Disorders of the digestive system:
- irritable bowel syndrome
- problems with losing weight
- food cravings.
- migraine, tension
- dizziness, tinnitus
- post-injury and post-surgery dysfunctions
- endocrinological diseases
- diabetic foot.
- neck/axillary/inguinal lymphadenectomy.
- excessive fatigue
- sleep disorders
- problems with concentration, etc.